At Vriesekoop, quality is paramount. Our mission is to deliver tender and perfectly trimmed products, packaged and delivered according to the customer’s wishes. Vriesekoop applies a clear quality policy to meet the BRC Food Safety Standard and the requirements for a safe and healthy working environment:
- Maintaining and improving the BRC standard.
- Production of all our products according to GHP,GMP and HACCP.
- Continuous modernisation and improvement of our machinery, equipment, buildings and production halls.
- Permanent monitoring of all parameters relevant to food safety and quality during the production process.
- Effective internal and external communications between factory departments and our customers.
- Implementation of quality policy in the factory is regularly monitored by internal audits and management reviews.
- Participation of employees in trainings to ensure the systematic improvement of their skills according to food safety standards.
- Since June 2015 we also have an IFS certificate at Higher level.